Baked bread cake with apples and cinnamon
220 g of dry bread
75 cl of milk
100 g of brown sugar
1 sachet of vanilla sugar
PREPARATION OF THE RECIPE
1. Heat the milk in the microwave.
2. Dip the bread cut in pieces, let it soak with milk.
3. Meanwhile, beat the eggs with the sugar, add the cinnamon.
4. Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
5. Pour the dish and sliced apples onto the milk-soaked bread, mix and let stand for 5 minutes.
6. If there is still too much liquid, you can add oatmeal or a little bread, wait until they are soaked with liquid.
7. Butter a cake tin.
8. Pour in the preparation.
9. Bake for 45 minutes.