British Fashion Awards: Best dressed
Baby bumps, see-through dress, broken protocols, photobombs and many surprises happened during this year’s British Fashion Awards. Meghan Markle wowed the audience in her well-prepared surprise appearance that evening. However, the Duchess broke the protocol as she wore *shock of horror* dark…nail polish! Kendall Jenner’s sheer and naked dress made headlines and well, VS model Sara Sampaio was photobombed with David *Beckmann* (she meant Beckham), as she posted on her social media platforms. International stars, Lebanese among them, made iconic presences Monday night and here’s out top list.
- Karen Wazen in a pink Ralph & Russo dress.
- Cindy Bruna wore a Celia Kritharioti black halter-neck gown with a full feathered hem.
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in a Givenchy low-cut feathered gown.
- Jourdan Dunn in a sexy 16Arlington embroidered dress and Aquazzura heels.
- Josephine Skriver in a Celia Kritharioti pastel embroidered dress with a layered cape.
- Naomi Watts wears a floral dress by Richard Quinn.
- Lana Del Rey chose a velvet dress and coordinating cape by Gucci.
- Kendall Jenner wore a Julien MacDonald sparkly see-through dress and Gianvito Rossi sandals.
- Meghan Markle in Clare Waight Keller's Givenchy
- Eva Herzigova oozed glamour in a Ralph & Russo long-sleeve dress with golden embroideries.
- Rita Ora in a vibrant burgundy suit by Prada.
- Victoria Beckham in her black jumpsuit covered in a front black layer.
- Model Alek Wek in a simple black dress by British designer Emilia Wickstead.