HOW TO CREATE AMAL CLOONEY’S MAKEUP LOOK AT THE 2018 MET GALA
Amal Clooney looked MESMERISING at the Met Gala 2018 ….with a dazzlingly divine statement lip and flawless complexion by makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury using Charlotte Tilbury products.
1. Charlotte began by cleansing Amal’s skin with her Multi-Miracle Glow. She followed this with her Goddess Skin Clay Mask, and then her award-winning Instant Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask for red carpet-ready skin in just 15 minutes!
2. Charlotte then applied her best-selling Charlotte’s Magic Cream to moisturise and create the perfect canvas.
3. Next, Charlotte applied her Wonderglow primer to give the skin a glowing, lit-from-within base.
4. She then followed this by applying her famous Light Wonder Foundation in shades 6 and 7 all over the face, which she followed by dotting her Hollywood Flawless Filter in shade 2 along the cheekbones and high points of the face to create a superstar lit Hollywood glow. This customizable complexion booster brings together the versatility of a primer, the mega-watt glow of a highlighter and the perfecting properties of your favorite digital filter for a filtered skin in seconds!
5. To polish Amal’s complexion makeup, Charlotte used her Airbrush Flawless Finish powder in shades 1 and 2, and then applied her Filmstar Bronze & Glow, and her NEW Pretty Youth Glow Filter in Pretty Fresh (Available 5/31) to the cheeks to lightly contour and add a pop of pink to round out the look.
1. To add subtle definition and structure to Amal’s beautiful face, Charlotte used her Brow Lift in Brooke S to softly fill in and brush up her brows.
2. To create the eye look, Charlotte first applied her Eyes to Mesmerise in Marie Antoinette along the lids as a base, followed by the transparent sparkle POP shade from her NEW Bigger Brighter Eyes palette in Exagger-Eyes to widen and brighten their appearance.
3. To finish, Charlotte applied the PRIME shade, a warm, eye-brightening ivory-cream which reflects light, to the inner corners to give the appearance of wider eyes, followed by a flash of her Hollywood Beauty Light Wand on the cheekbones.
4. To create an elongating, soft feline flick, Charlotte then used The Classic eyeliner pencil in Audrey along the lash line.
5. To create a world-class Hollywood lash effect that will last all night, Charlotte first curled Amal’s lashes using her Life Changing Lashes eyelash curler, followed by an application of her NEW Legendary Lashes Volume 2 mascara to both the top and bottom lashes.
1. To create a deeply divine lip, Charlotte outlined her NEW Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Kiss ‘N’ Tell to cheat fuller, wider-looking lips with a flawless, long-lasting finish.
2. She then applied a mix of her Hollywood Lips matte liquid lipstick in Screen Siren and Hollywood Lips matte liquid lipstick in Walk of Fame. She then applied her NEW Collagen Lip Bath in Refresh Rose (Launching 5/31), creating a gorgeous fuller-looking, plump effect on the lips and the most sumptuous looking pout.
Charlotte Tilbury–Multi-Miracle Glow
Charlotte Tilbury–Instant Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask
Charlotte Tilbury–Magic Cream
Charlotte Tilbury–Hollywood Flawless Filter Shade 2
Charlotte Tilbury–Light Wonder Shades 6 & 7
Charlotte Tilbury–Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder Shades 1 & 2
Charlotte Tilbury – Filmstar Bronze & Blush Glow
Charlotte Tilbury–The Classic in Audrey
Charlotte Tilbury–Eyes To Mesmerise in Marie Antoinette
Charlotte Tilbury–Bigger Brighter Eyes in Exagger-Eyes
Charlotte Tilbury–Hollywood Beauty Light Wand
Charlotte Tilbury–Life Changing Lashes Eyelash Curler
Charlotte Tilbury–Legendary Lashes Volume 2
Charlotte Tilbury–Pretty Youth Glow Filter in Pretty Fresh
Charlotte Tilbury–Lip Cheat in Kiss ‘N’ Tell
Charlotte Tilbury–Hollywood Lips in Walk of Fame
Charlotte Tilbury–Hollywood Lips in Screen Siren
Charlotte Tilbury–Collagen Lip Bath