How to make the perfect Sangria
- 2.5 liters of red wine
- A small bottle of alcohol (rum, Cointreau or other)
- 50 cl of lemonade
- 750 g of oranges
- 300 g of lemon
- 150 g of sugar
- 2 vanilla pods
- A little cinnamon powder
1. Sangria is a cocktail that you start preparing the day before!
2. In a bowl, mix wine, sugar, alcohol, and cinnamon.
3. Take the vanilla pods, slice them to get the aroma out easier and add them to the mix.
4. Wash the oranges and lemons and cut into pieces keeping a little skin.
5. Add the cut citrus to the liquid mixture. Then put everything in a cool place for at least 24 hours.
6. Add the fresh lemonade to the mixture before serving.