Pumpkin Spice Latte
· 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin puree
· 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
· 2 tablespoons white sugar
· 1 cup milk
· 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
· 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger brewed espresso
· Add all ingredients to list
1. Brew your espresso. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, whisk together the pumpkin, vanilla, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and milk. Warm over medium heat, whisking constantly, until hot and frothy. Do not bring to a boil. Pour the espresso into a mug and pour the pumpkin spiced milk over it.
Per Serving: 244 calories; 5.1 g fat; 39.7 g carbohydrates; 8.7 g protein; 20 mg cholesterol; 108 mg sodium.