Despite the difficult situation prevailing in the country, make-up artist Yara Zakaria in partnership with Tania Baysaari, an Australian lady from Lebanese descent, decided to invest in their home country and open a new beauty space designed and executed by Kostra agency for both men and women.
The inauguration of Yara Zakaria Beauty Space was on December 19, 2019 in Jdeideh (Mirna Chalouhi highway). The opening welcomed special guests, customers and influential figures as well as key journalists from Lebanon and the Arab region. The new space offers several beauty services such as professional make-up, hairdressing, manicure pedicure, solarium, facial and body care.
Yara Zakaria, renowned beauty expert and make-up artist based between Lebanon and Dubai, has been in the field for more than 25 years, working with artists and celebrities. She also created, Zaks, her own make-up brand (made in Germany) where it introduced the first Lebanese corrector for men. She has always focused on the idea of female and male beauty bringing them together. In addition to the corrector, Zaks offers a large range of expert foundations, lipsticks, and many other fine beauty products.
You can find out more on Yara Zakaria Beauty Space and Zaks Cosmetics on Instagram under @yarazakaria.beautyspace @zaksmakeup and on Facebook under Yara Zakaria Beautyspot and ZAKS Makeup.
- A festive opening for YARA ZAKARIA new Beauty Space
- “The Frozen City - Ice World Tour” lands in Beirut on December 13An immersive experience the Middle East has never witnessed before
- LEBANON AS YOU’VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE
- TBWARAAD reinstates faith in LebanonRelocating its offices to the heart of Beirut
- Kempinski Summerland Hosts Michelin Star Chef Frederic Chabbert visits Rojo
- LAU Medical Center is expanding its operation to the northAcquiring Saint Saint John's Hospital in Jounieh